christine szeto PHOTOGRAPHY : BLOG

...bigger and better...

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Beat CAL? {newborn boy}

Who ever heard of such a thing? When Dad started bringing out ALL his USC gear, I knew I was in trouble. My husband and I are staunch Cal fans and I felt like I was betraying my alma mater.

Okay, I lie. I have no idea who has a better team...but I do know this little baby boy is going to be a huge USC fan and I'm just going to have to brush up on my college football knowledge so I can properly prepare my kids when we run into this family at parties. :)

Super sweet family! You would never guess that this was their first baby as they pretty much allowed me to put baby anywhere!

Their little peanut.

0 comments:

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP